Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Our Latest Blog Postings

Email

< ? bostonites # >

Friday, December 03, 2004

New Posts

I'd like to have three done by tonight, eta ~10pm EST.

1. Some thoughts on a guest lecturer I had address one of my classes. topic: Irish Famine.

2. Blogging the self: aggrandizement. Blogging (white European) first generation experience: skepticism and irony.

3. Some comments on an essay I received via email on an African bicultural experience.

(I can) Dream on posts:

4. Discussion on the attractiveness of "Christian" liminality.

5. A story on the Kilbeggan Races (National Hunt racing--Steeplechase.)

6. An essay reply to "The Loss of the Creature" (no not cratur). Inauthentic experience, consumption, and Tourism.

7. More personal memoir reflections.

Okay, enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home