Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Our Latest Blog Postings

Email

< ? bostonites # >

Monday, March 28, 2005

Upcoming gigs

I am playing this Friday at the Main Street Cafe in No. Easton center (Massachusetts.) It is a small, full restaurant and coffee house. Smoke-free and alcohol-free. 7-9pm. I am definitely nervous becasue I expect a fair number of musician friends, and I will be doing a lot of original material. I think I will post an anxiety log later. :)

Then, this Saturday (April 2) I am playing at Brennan's Blackthorne Tavern, from 9-12pm.

I hope to have a few free demo cd's to hand out at both gigs.

See you there?

3 Comments:

Blogger Traveler said...

I hope to make it if I can. I haven't been to a good gig in quite a while.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Borderliner said...

I hope it's a good gig, then!

Thanks.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds great! Is this the first time there? I believe they have de-caf so I'm there. Have to work on a sitter.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home