Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Our Latest Blog Postings

Email

< ? bostonites # >

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Sean's song on National Public Radio Website

Hi All:

I thought I'd mention this:

National Public Radio's website hosts a program called Open Mic, for
unsigned acts.

On January 2nd, 2007, my song A Nation of One will be the featured
song at this link: NPR Open Mic

Or: http://www.npr.org/templates/topics/topic.php?topicid=1094

The song, a few pictures, and a short biography and song explanation will be featured along with a link to the actual song. The song also will be podcasted.

If you think of it on Tuesday, check it out. Thanks.

Borderliner

1 Comments:

Blogger Traveler said...

Every bit as cool and inspiring as when I first heard it. The only thing is, it makes me want to put on my wandering shoes, and I can't seem to find them anymore...

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home