Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Our Latest Blog Postings

Email

< ? bostonites # >

Monday, December 06, 2004

Other Otherings

I'd like to thank the host for inviting me to contribute to this blog. This is certainly a site that I have admired and found to be thought provoking since I discovered it. I only hope I can contribute sufficient fodder to keep all of us, not only the like-minded, thinking.

I am a third generation Irish-American who has spent extended stays in Ireland as a youth and during a year abroad at college. We have had extensive interaction with our family in Ireland, but none at all with the family in Australia.

I have lived as an expatriate in Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and Ireland. My year in Hawaii was not expatriation, but it was very definitely a cross cultural experience.

My first offering will follow shortly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Borderliner said...

Welcome aboard!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home