Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Our Latest Blog Postings

Email

< ? bostonites # >

Friday, February 03, 2006

Thanks Traveler

Hello!
Thanks for carrying this blog! I have been swamped with a new job, and with any free time, I have been recording a new cd. I have about 20 minutes of it mastered, with another 20 to go. Sorry for absence of posts. I will try to get back on the stick. I have been reading however.

Hope you don't go all Southern (completely) on us!

I wish you could come out tonight: We are playing at Brennan's--Great Irish Ballads and Reels.

I will sing a rebel song in your honor.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cornelius Quick said...

First of all, it is great to have you back, Borderliner! Sorry I couldn't make it tonight.

Second, did you just call it Brennan's? C'mon....

11:52 PM  
Blogger Traveler said...

Great to hear from y'all! I hope the gig was as good as I know it should have been.

I too have been busy with my job and with school (who knew grad school would take time?) and studying for professional certifications. Luckily, I have no life, so I have been reminiscing in the True Story blog. I am waiting for chapter 2 of the pirate story too, Cornelius.

The southern move was good for the family and the bottom line, but I feel my soul is wilting here. You very well may see us at one of your gigs in a couple years!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home